$12.93 Billion Global Solar Inverter Market to Grow at a CAGR 8.5% 2022-2028 | Increasing Demand for Renewable Energy Driving the Market | Industry Overview, Size, Share, Trend, Opportunities | Forecast Report of Vantage Market Research – GlobeNewswire
WASHINGTON, June 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Vantage Market Research’s recent analysis of the Global Solar Inverter Market finds that increasing demand for electricity, and high usages of String solar (PV) inverters in various sectors & utilities because of their potential benefits such as, efficient & have low failure rate are accelerating the growth of Solar Inverter Market in recent years.
The Global Solar Inverter Market revenue is expected to reach a value USD 12.93 Billion in the year 2028.
The Global Market revenue stood at a value USD 7.92 Billion in the year 2021 and is expected to grow exhibiting a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.5% during the forecast period; states Vantage Market Research, in a report, titled “Solar Inverter Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product Type (Central Inverter, String Inverter, Micro Inverter), by Connection Type (On-Grid, Off-Grid), by Phase (Single-Phase, Three-Phase), by End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial, Utilities), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028)”.
Please Check Out Our Free Sample Reports and Make a More Informed Decision:
Get Access to a Free Copy of Our Latest Sample Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/solar-inverter-market-1608/request-sample
(Sample reports are a great way to test our in-depth reports or study before you make a purchase)
- The newly updated, 140+ page reports provide an in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 virus and pandemic.
- Using industry data and interview with experts, you can learn about topics such as regional impact analysis, global forecast, competitive landscape analysis, size & share of regional markets.
- We offer these reports in PDF format so you can read them on your computer and print them out.
- Free sample includes, Industry Operating Conditions, Industry Market Size, Profitability Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Industry Major Players, Historical and Forecast, Growth Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis, Revenue Forecasts, Industry Trends, Industry Financial Ratios.
- The report also presents the country-wise and region-wise analysis of the Vantage Market Research and includes a detailed analysis of the key factors affecting the growth of the market.
- Sample Report further sheds light on the Major Market Players with their Sales Volume, Business Strategy and Revenue Analysis, to offer the readers an advantage over others.
Continuous Infrastructural Development Drives the Market
Solar inverter or photovoltaic inverter is a type of power converter used to convert direct current (DC) output into a utility frequency alternation current (AC). The converted current is then transferred to a commercial power grid, which is used for residential and industrial purposes in the event of a power outage. There are various types of solar inverters available on the market, including inverters, micro-inverters, cable inverters, and power converters. Across the globe, governments are focusing on infrastructural development in their countries to improve their citizen’s quality of life. For instance, the UAE government is mainly focusing on Smart Dubai project, aiming to transform the city into a leading global smart city. Hence, this expansion in the construction activities will drastically boost the demand of the market.
Key Insights & Findings from the Report:
- According to our primary respondents’ research, the Solar Inverter market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of roughly 8.5% during the forecast period.
- The Solar Inverter market was estimated to be worth roughly USD 7.92 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 12.93 Billion by 2028; based on primary research.
- On the basis of region, Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the worldwide Solar Inverter market.
Purchase This Premium Report Now @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/buy-now/solar-inverter-market-1608/0
Benefits of Purchasing Solar Inverter Market Reports:
- Customer Satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
- Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
- Assured Quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
- Incomparable Skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
Segmentation of the Global Solar Inverter Market:
- Product Type
- Central Inverter
- String Inverter
- Micro Inverter
- Connection Type
- End User
- Commercial & Industrial
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Read Full Research Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/solar-inverter-market-1608
Growing Focus on Renewable Energy Sources Boost the Market Demand
Increasing energy demand due to rapid urban growth and population growth necessitates the use of alternative energy sources to meet these demands. Traditional energy sources based on fossil fuels such as coal and oil are closely linked to carbon emissions. This has resulted in the use of renewable energy sources, particularly solar energy, to generate electricity. Solar energy consumption is also increasing as global warming concerns grow and programs to reduce mineral emissions are underway. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA) the amount of solar power generation will be 3,300 TWh by 2030. Energy departments in several countries such as Italy, India, and Germany are making efforts to build larger solar power units to use solar power. A large solar energy storage device for later use causes an increase in the demand for solar inverter. Hence, growing focus on renewable energy sources also fuels the Solar Inverter Market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected various industries worldwide. Governments across the world implemented strict lockdown measures and social distancing norms in order to restrict the swift spread of the pandemic. Manufacturing facilities around the world were shut down during the initial stages of the pandemic. Moreover, the economic crisis after the pandemic might lead to a significant delay in the commercial roll-out of the electronics industry. Small and medium-scale companies are the backbone of technology providers and are witnessing a steep drop in revenue since the emergence of the pandemic in 2020. Hence, market players faced numerous challenges as disruptions in the supply chain were observed. However, things will improve in the second half of 2022 as more supplies will come online. The impact of COVID-19 on the market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecast market size and growth trends of the market for all the regions and countries based on the following data points:
- Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Quarterly Market Revenue Forecast by Asia Pacific 2020 & 2021
- Key Strategies Undertaken by Companies to Tackle COVID-19
- Long Term Dynamics
- Short Term Dynamics
Do You Have Any Query or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert@ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/solar-inverter-market-1608/inquiry-before-buying
(You may enquire a report quote OR available discount offers to our sales team before purchase.)
The Report on Solar Inverter Market Highlights:
- Assessment of the market
- Premium Insights
- Competitive Landscape
- COVID Impact Analysis
- Historic Data, Estimates and Forecast
- Company Profiles
- Global and Regional Dynamics
Asia Pacific Holds Largest Market Share
Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the growth of Solar Inverter Market in 2021, owing to the increasing incidence of power outages, especially in developing countries such as India and China. In addition, several initiatives such as the National Solar Mission of India will further the market demand for solar inverter in this region. For example, NABARD provides a 40% subsidy for those who buy solar inverters. All of these factors reinforce market demand owing to the growing population. In addition, the expansion of the renewable energy sector, the increase in investment in aging energy development infrastructure, and rapid industrial development in the region are expected to further market growth in the coming years.
List of Prominent Players in the Solar Inverter Market:
- Delta Electronics Inc.
- Fimer S.P.A.
- Fronius International GmbH
- Ginlong Technologies
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Gro watt New Energy Co. Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- SMA Solar Technology AG
- SolarEdge Technologies Inc.
- Sun grow Power Supply Co. Ltd.
Browse market data Tables and Figures spread through 143 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Solar Inverter Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product Type (Central Inverter, String Inverter, Micro Inverter), by Connection Type (On-Grid, Off-Grid), by Phase (Single-Phase, Three-Phase), by End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial, Utilities), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028)” View detailed Research Report here – https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/press-release/solar-inverter-market-397444
February 2021: Sun grow Power Supply Ltd launched centralized inverter (model SG3125HV) and string inverter (domestic model SG225HX, international model SG250HX). Investors on the market are fully compatible with 210 ultra-high-power modules.
January 2021: Tesla announced the launch of its own solar inverter. Tesla solar inverters are designed in 3.8 kW and 7.6 kW versions with 2 and 4 MPPT (Maximum Power Sensors).
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which regional market will show the highest and rapid growth?
- Which are the top five players of the Solar Inverter Market?
- How will the Solar Inverter Market change in the upcoming six years?
- Which application and product will take a lion’s share of the Solar Inverter Market?
- What is the Solar Inverter market drivers and restrictions?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the Solar Inverter Market throughout the forecast period?
This market titled “Solar Inverter Market” will cover exclusive information in terms of Regional Analysis, Forecast, and Quantitative Data – Units, Key Market Trends, and various others as mentioned below:
|Market Size Provided for Years||2016-2028|
|Segments Covered|| • Product Type
• Central Inverter
• String Inverter
• Micro Inverter
• Connection Type
• End User
|Region & Counties Covered|| • North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
|Companies Covered|| • Delta Electronics Inc.
• Fimer S.P.A.
• Fronius International GmbH
• Ginlong Technologies
• Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
• Shenzhen Growatt New Energy Co. Ltd.
• Siemens AG
• SMA Solar Technology AG
• SolarEdge Technologies Inc.
• Sungrow Power Supply Co. Ltd.
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|
Customization of the Report:
The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us on email@example.com or +1 (202) 380-9727. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Download Free Sample Report Now @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/solar-inverter-market-1608/request-sample
Browse More Related Report:
About Vantage Market Research:
We, at Vantage Market Research, provide quantified B2B high quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets, in turn, helping our clients map out constellation of opportunities for their businesses. We, as a competitive intelligence market research and consulting firm provide end to end solutions to our client enterprises to meet their crucial business objectives. Our clientele base spans across 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies. The company provides high quality data and market research services. The company serves various enterprises and clients in a wide variety of industries. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including Chemical Materials and Energy, Food and Beverages, Healthcare Technology, etc. The company’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and numerous statistical tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vantage-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vantagemarketr
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 – 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Latest Vantage Market Research Press Releases @https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/press-releases
Latest Vantage Market Research Blog @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/blogs